I love to see what Google has to say on certain topics, so today I asked ‘Is the glass half full or empty?’ and I found this website, Businessballs.com, that dedicated a whole page to this concept. Here are a few thoughts on the topic:
- The computer programmer says the glass is full-empty
- The actor says, “Whatever the director wants it to be – or not to be…”
- The Buddhist says don’t worry, remember the glass is already broken.
- The realist says the glass contains half the required amount of liquid for it to overflow.
- The inventor says: I can invent a new glass that will put an end to this ridiculous misperception.
- The millennial says: I cannot make an informed decision about whether the glass is half-full or half-empty before I have checked all the reviews on Yelp and Trip Advisor.
- The entrepreneur sees the glass as undervalued by half its potential.
- The computer specialist says that next year the glass capacity will double, be half the price, but cost you 50% more for me to give you the answer.
- The call-centre operator asks if you’d mind holding while she finds out for you. (Your call is important to them…)
So tell me, what’s your glass like?