As part of the official launch of my new project ‘the Art of Series’ I’m running a competition.
This project pays homage to famous artists and their work. Timeless art favourites are interpreted through a cartoon filter and transported into everyday modern life. Obviously, I love the work of Andy Warhol and the tomato soup tin is one of my favourite pieces of his work. But I’d love to know what is your favourite piece of art or who your favourite artist is. This is all about sharing the fun and inspiration of art together.
- Click on one of the entry buttons below to enter your submission. Tell me your favourite piece of art or artist (if you want to let me know why, that would be cool too, but that’s optional). It’s that easy.
- Judges? Yep, we’ve got them too. My assistants Bill and Ben the little green alien men are perfect candidates to adjudicate. Bill will get blind folded and choose one winner at random and Ben will supervise to make sure there is no cheating.
- The winner will be notified via email prior to the announcement date.
- Everyone is a winner in the end – All entries will be displayed at our winner announcement post. If you wish for your website to get a plug, then be sure to include that in your entry when you answer the question
- * Yep, knew it – it’s that sneaky little asterisk in the fine print. The winner may choose any of the products capped to the value of $50.
Entries close Friday 27 November 2015 and the winner will be announced on the website on 4 December 2015
Kill two birds with one stone
If you want to start receiving my weekly cartoons, full of more Just Outside the Box fun, then this button will not only allow you to enter the competition, but also add you to my email list. Bonus! You will also receive your new subscriber free eShowbag.Enter competition and sign me up for more fun please
I only want to enter the competition thanks
This is for people already on my subscription list or for new visitors who just want to try their luck on a fun free competition. I will require your email, but I will only use that to notify you of the competition results.I just want to enter the competition for now thanks
Sharley, who said that Picasso’s 1907 self portrait was her favourite painting
I was overwhelmed with entries, so here is a selection of just some of your favourite art