Congratulations to Hugh. Click here to see the cartoon and caption.
…And all the other submissions (all in no particular order):
- They say riding a bicycle is “green” transportation… so this is perfect for us! gdkonstantine.wordpress.com
- Ben, I’ll navigate and you’ll pedal and steer! gdkonstantine.wordpress.com
- Cadel Evans wasn’t that bothered by the competition from this Green Edge. (Hugh)
- Tired of mutilating regular cows, Bill and Ben entered Le Tour de France, hopeful of receiving the green jersey. (Troy)
- As far as spacecraft go, this one’s been the most difficult to operate. (Simon)
Competition #6: Create a cartoon caption for the Bill and Ben (the little green alien men) cartoon below
Prize: Printed copy of the cartoon, hand signed, with your winning caption.
Start date: 1 July 2012. Close date: 31 July 2012 17:00hrs (UCT +10hrs). Winner will be announced on the website on 8 June 2012.
- You can enter as many times as you want (wow that’s cool, tell me more)
- No submissions after the close date will be accepted (better get cracking then)
- You must be a subscriber to the site to enter (yes, there’s always a catch, but you can always unsubscribe once you’ve won! and subscribing is FREE)
- In the event you are the lucky winner, I will initially notify you offline by email (that’s why you need to subscribe, so I have your email). If you want the prize sent out to you, you’ll have to provide me with a postal address. If you have a blog or business website you wish me to refer to in the winning announcement, you can then also provide me with the link details.
- Don’t panic if you submit a joke and you don’t see it appear on this page. I will be collating them in the background and publish all suitable (see #6) jokes when the winner is announced. After all, you don’t want someone to steal your idea, finesse it and then win instead of you. To get a feel for your chances, I will be regularly updating the number of submissions received below.
- The joke needs to be classified G / PG. Although I might have fun reading X, I won’t be publishing them.
- Judges decision will be final. In the event of a tie break, don’t worry, we have 3 judges. This panel consists of Marti, Bill and Ben the little green alien men.